Thursday, December 17, 2009

~Busy~

No matter how much I plan ahead, this time of year is always busy! Same for you?

I finished getting my Christmas cards out today, so that's one check off my to-do list! :-)

The biggest items on my list are to finish my sister's wedding afghan, and to finish The Baby's Christmas dress! Both need to be finished within the next few days.

Right now I'm relaxing for a few minutes before I start working on them. I ran out of bread so I've got a loaf baking in the bread machine.

Just wanted to say "hi"! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Charity said...

Yes, it's been crazy. Especially with an unexpected trip out of town. I haven't gotten cards even started really yet. If worse comes to worse, I'll just throw all the gifts in bags! :)

Deb said...

Hi Tammy ~ yes, quite busy here, too. I started a quilt earlier this week (sshh...) for my sister who will arrive next Wed before Christmas. I'm hoping I will be able to finish it before then. Thankfully, it's quite simple using a layer cake. We're getting snow Fri/Sat so maybe I'll be forced to stay in and work on it. I hope you get everything done!

Tori Leslie said...

Oh Tammy!!! Oh wow! You're back!!!!
I found you by change and I'm so glad I did.
How are you, how is she? How have things been. I missed ya!!!