Thursday, December 03, 2009

~Hello, Hello!~

Hi! I didn't really mean to take a break over Thanksgiving, but it kind of just happened! It was a nice break, anyhow!

I hope you all (the American readers) had a great Thanksgiving! My brother is attending college about 14 hours away from us and he was able to get a ride to be with us over the holiday. It was so nice to have him with us! We enjoyed being together.

We didn't do anything ultra-fancy. We had ton-zoodles of leftovers, which were all gone by the time my brother left! We had Thanksgiving leftovers for more meals than I had planned on. But they were good the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth time, so why not? LOL

Today I was going to do a WIP Wednesday post and then I realized that today is Thursday. Haha. Even though we went to church last night I was still thinking today was Wednesday!

I'll be back to posting regularly! (As soon as I get my days figured out! LOL) Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hear you on the leftovers. I had them finished before the weekend was out and I meant to have them for lunches this week. Oops. Oh well.