Thursday, March 30, 2006


Well, before I got my knitting needles from e-bay, I was excited. Now I'm not! They didn't turn out to be the same quality as my other needles...the points were so sharp they poked me (I could have sanded them a little, if that were the only problem), the laser engraving telling what size they were snagged the yarn and slowed my knitting down, and they are not the right size--the size 2 needles that I opened were much smaller than my knitting guage size 2, and bigger than a size 1. I am thankful that the person offers a return policy. (However, I've yet to hear back from them.)

Oh well, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!


Your loving kind and wonderful brother said...

Wye don't try using shish-kabob skewers,from the way it sounds they would probably work better.

Carolyn said...

awww let me know how it turns out