Thursday, March 30, 2006

Boohoo

Well, before I got my knitting needles from e-bay, I was excited. Now I'm not! They didn't turn out to be the same quality as my other needles...the points were so sharp they poked me (I could have sanded them a little, if that were the only problem), the laser engraving telling what size they were snagged the yarn and slowed my knitting down, and they are not the right size--the size 2 needles that I opened were much smaller than my knitting guage size 2, and bigger than a size 1. I am thankful that the person offers a return policy. (However, I've yet to hear back from them.)

Oh well, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wye don't try using shish-kabob skewers,from the way it sounds they would probably work better.

Carolyn said...

awww let me know how it turns out