Thursday, March 16, 2006

Product Review

About a month ago, I got a free sample from Garnier Fructis. Click the link to get your own sample. I tried it out and was very impressed! I do not normally buy something because of a name brand, or because I've gotten a free sample, but this is one product that I did. I bought both the shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner came with a free bottle of gel. The gel is "weightless" and really helps control my frizzy hair in this weather. Furthermore, it is the best gel that I've ever used. It doesn't make my hair look sticky or stiff.

My hair's theme song used to be "I'll Fly Away." Last winter, and the beginning of this winter, my hair was totally unmanageable. Not so anymore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the site is slow or something right now...I'll have to try later. I get some pages, but not others. My hair is crabby right now. No matter what shampoo or conditioner I use...it is blah.