Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Check it out...

My Aunt Jeannie is a missionary in Africa. Today she got to see the lunar eclipse. Read about it here.

I found this blog that just got started. It is a Proverbs 31 Challenge. Click here to see the challenge for week one. It's not for wimps! LOL I have a few things knocked off the list, but I'm still working on it!

I've been enjoying Mrs. Cat's Making it Home blog. It has been a source of inspiration for me.

My friend Susan renamed her FlyLady blog to "With Heart and Hand...ByGrace". I love the new title (and will get it changed in my sidebar soon!), and have really enjoyed all her homemaking posts. She's braver than I--she even posted a picture of her dirty oven! See, that's why everyone thinks I'm so organized, blah, blah, blah...I don't show my true messy self to anyone! LOL Of course, she also posted a picture of her clean oven! (Now that I could do! :-D )

Lastly, Kim posted her Carnival of Kid Comedy #3, which I participated in. I'm a little late in posting the link, but check out the cute kid comedy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is cool your Aunt Jeannie got to see an eclipse! That has got to be an awesome experience!