Friday, October 19, 2007

~Links~

Wow...just "wow". I can't believe how high this auction is. I'm sure the charity that it is going to is doing back flips just watching this auction!

I've really been enjoying Recipezaar for cooking inspiration and new recipes. It is easy to navigate and search through their many recipes.

I believe I've posted the link before, but Mrs. Pear's Land of Nod Cinnamon Buns are delicious. I speak from previous experience, because the ones that filled the house with their wonderful aroma this morning walked out the door with my husband. (I made them for him to take to work and share--I didn't think it would be very nice for him to take it with part of it gone! But oh, it was so hard to smell them and not get to eat them!!!)

I came across this link a while back and bookmarked it: 21 Ways to Improve Your Photography. I can't vouch for the rest of the site, but this article has some great points in it. OH HOW I miss the focus feature on my camera! LOL

Five All-Star Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes.
MMmmmmmm...they all look so good!

A blog I've been enjoying is Sallie's Stack. Sallie of A Gracious Home is posting all her interesting links on one site. It provides for some great reading.

Have a great day!

No comments: