Saturday, March 22, 2008

~Spring Cleaning, Kitchen Part 5~



Well, I did it! I finished my kitchen today. I worked really hard in there and got everything clean.



Today I cleaned the oven, finished cleaning off the countertops, cleaned the cupboard doors, and mopped the floor--paying attention to all those corners. Then I broke out the paint and touched up my cabinets. They are all nice and white now!



I am so happy to have everything shiny clean! There are some areas of my kitchen that I keep on top of: refrigerator, microwave, counter tops. But then there are other areas that I don't "think" of as often: stovetop, oven, floors. So I'm going to write out a rotating list and make sure everything gets cleaned on a montly basis. This will make spring cleaning much easier--or perhaps eliminate the need!



Next up: the bathroom!

6 comments:

Joyce's Ramblings said...

It looks beautiful. A job well done. Have a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

ooooh, Tammy, your kitchen in beautiful!! I just love all those white cabinets and the red valence:)

Happy Easter,

Trixie

Nicole said...

I am so jealous of all your counter space! I want your kitchen.

Erin Joy said...

You have a very cozy kitchen. :) I've always liked white cabinets. I'm noisy ... what are all your binders for on your small shelf?

Erin

Mom of Five said...

It all looks so well! I started using Flylady's detailed cleaning lists as my rotating guide to avoid spring cleaning, and I use my spring cleaning week more for de-cluttering and switching out seasonal clothes and bedding.

I can't stand all of Flylady's e-mails, so I don't sign up, I just use her information to create a plan of my own.

Amy said...

Everything looks so great! You should be so proud of yourself- great job!