Well, I'm joining in on the party a little late in the day, but I am excited to share my finished project with you!
I made this little outfit for my daughter. My blog readers may remember this post, in which I was trying to determine if I should leave the top long, as a dress, or cut it shorter, to be a top. In the end, my husband wanted it to be a top, so I cut it shorter. I cut two inches off, and the shorts show below the top. The top is more of a tunic length, which I think is adorable.
I love it! I had some frustrations while sewing it, but setting those frustrations aside, I'm very happy with the finished result!
The pattern I used is Simplicity 2625. For more "I Made it" entries, please click on the button at the top of this page.