Monday, June 17, 2013

~Finished Doll Afghan~

On Saturday I finished my daughter's doll afghan:


I had just enough yarn to make it a decent size. The last row of purple got cut short, can you see where I switched over to pink?

With her doll...why are dolls always unclothed?

I pulled up my doll afghan from the basement. I think I was about five when someone in my church made this for me. Maybe my mom would remember who gave it to me. I don't remember the lady's name, but it was a well-loved doll afghan!


And the doll blanket that my great-grandma made for me:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it with that doll? We have the same one!

Tammy said...

How fun is that? We looked high and low for a decent baby doll for our daughter's first birthday. She loves her baby (though doesn't usually keep her dressed...).

Ruth said...

So sweet, all three blankets!

What doll is it? I think we have it too. :)