Monday, August 13, 2007

~How Nice...~

The lovely Mrs. Wilt gave me a "Nice Matters Award." Thank you, Mrs. Wilt!

And now, I believe it is my turn to pass on the award! To be honest, I only read blogs that are encouraging and uplifting. I do believe "Nice Matters", and choose the blogs I read carefully!

I've chosen the following bloggers:
***Dawn at (4:53 am)
***Heather at A Place of Quiet Rest

***Joyce at Joyce's Ramblings
***Heather at Knit or Knot

There are many more which I could have mentioned, but I'll stick with these four. I am always encouraged and refreshed when I come away from these blogs.


Dawn said...

Oh Tammy...I am very honored that you would choose me for this award.

Blessings on you, my friend.

Heather said...

Tammy, I was very surprised and humbled to discover that you gave me this award. Thank you! You definitely deserved the award - your blog is always encouraging!

Heather said...

Tammy, thank you so much for this award! What a lovely thought... nice matters! I hope I'll be able to live up to it!


Joyce's Ramblings said...

Tammy, I'm late but know I was very surprised by your award. Now You deserve it but I am not so sure about me with that car fiasco and my bragging about my great grand babies. I will try to live up to it with my blog at least.
God is good but sometimes we don't remember all HE has done or IS DOING for us.