Thursday, July 19, 2007

~Last post for tonight!~

Well, I've been in a chatty mood tonight! After being vacant from my bloggy home, I had a lot to post, I guess!

Thank you for all the kind comments on the Thanksgiving in July posts, and for the comments regarding my new picture. You all are the best blog readers ever. =)

I'm really excited, because I'm going to be participating in this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The way it works is simple: those who have give-aways will all post their link at Rocks in My Dryer next Monday, and people can go from blog to blog and enter contests! Sounds like fun to me! I have a fun made-by-me give-away planned. Stay tuned!

Now, don't forget, I've posted four entries today. So keep scrolling and scrolling down. *Grin*

No comments: