Thursday, July 12, 2007

~Thanksgiving in July, Day 3~

Thank you for the comments under yesterday's post! It is not easy to have a thankful attitude while going through trying circumstances, and I don't want to give the impression that I was in a thankful attitude all day long! Nobody's perfect, you know. *Smiles*

Today I'm thankful for:
***My wonderful husband! Tonight he made dinner and did all the laundry (sorry ladies, he's taken!!!).

***KFC Famous Bowls. A very satisfying "comfort food" type lunch, if you do not happen to have a packed lunch available, that is!

4 comments:

Mishel said...

I am sorry to hear you've had hard week. I hope tomorrow is a better day! : ) And what a blessing that your hubby blessed *you*!

Theresa's Notes said...

Husbands are great ;-)

Kristi said...

Ahhh, KUDOS to Kevin! Aren't wonderful husbands the best??

~Kristi

Kristi said...

Hi Tammy...I stumbled on this website and thought of you. You may have been there before, but if not, you might like to try it out.

~Kristi

https://www.ravelry.com/account/login