Thursday, June 08, 2006

Don't look at the time...

I'm posting rather late, or early, depending on how you look at it!

Hopping around the Blogging Trail, I've read these lovely posts:

Deb shares about finding a new friend. (Also, a hearty congratulations to the new mother-in-law! Check out the beautiful wedding pictures while you are there.)

Mrs. Wilt is making a Homekeeping Journal. Such a good idea!

Mrs. Blythe's daughter is all set to get married. I hope that when she gets old enough to marry, that she'll find someone closer in size. *Wink* By the way, Mrs. Blythe's blog is delightful! I love how "English" her writing is. I learned a lot about the customs of English tea from her blog!

Check out this blog: Bagaholics Anonymous! Wow, such a source of temptation to make a "gazillion" bags! After the two bags I've made, I've been itching to make some more, especially after finding this blog.

Another blog that I've been enjoying as of late is Dawn's blog (4:53 am) Very delightful! I found her blog by doing my favorite thing to do online: blog hopping! *Smiles* Dawn posts about gardening and crafting and smocking (OH MY, smocking! I have to learn how to smock! Such gorgeous creations I've never seen before!) Dawn has also accomplished something that I have not: how to say a lot in very few words!

Still with me? One more blog to look at? Ruth and Jessica from SewChic have started a new blog with a few more ladies: The Little Red Hens, a cooking blog. Cooking blogs are not my "thing" but this blog just looks too cute to not read!

Enjoy! (And yes, I KNOW you ALL looked at the time! Shocking, isn't it? *Yawn*)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOl ;o) I have a story to tell about my little one's 'marriage' prospects that is quite cute and funny but I haven't time now. Blessings.

Dawn said...

Oh Tammy...what a sweetheart you are to say such kind tings about (4:53 am)! I appreciate it very much! Your readers are welcome to come over anytime..

Anonymous said...

Wow...you do keep late hours don't you? I am not a night owl at all....I am usually in bed with the chickens. I'm a morning person for sure.

TheNormalMiddle said...

I like all of these blogs too....well, I can't make bags, but I like to look at them and dream.

I can't even sew a button on. Seriously. Sigh.

Roberta said...

Great links Tammmy! Thanks!

Kristi said...

Wow, Tammy. Thanks for sharing these great blogs with us!

~Kristi

Emma said...

Hi Tammy, I hopped over from Mrs Blythe's charming blog. I really enjoyed what I've read :)