Friday, June 16, 2006

Where I'm From Contest

Lori at Joy in the Morning is having a writing contest, and I've entered (see post below). I've seen several "Where I'm From" poems around the blogosphere, and the good news is, that if you've already written one, you can repost it for the contest! The contest ends on June 21st, so you still have plenty of time.

I'm quite un-poetic, so this was a challenge for me. It's funny, because I only did this to enter a contest. But I'm quite pleased with the end result!

Here is the template for making your own "Where I'm From".

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love this little word exercise or heart exercise. I did a little tribute to Fred First on my blog (groggyfroggy) a while back. He's recently written a book. His Fragments blog is wonderful. He lives in such a beautiful area just an hour's drive from me. I really like your version of this poem. Really lovely.