Tuesday, June 20, 2006

~My Day~

Today the weather was lovely. Not too hot or muggy. Just nice and warm. My plants are growing well! I have tiny little tomatoes and itsy bitsy peppers. It's fun to watch the plants grow!

Tonight I made scalloped potatoes with turkey ham, corn on the cob, and Caesar salad for dinner. Everything was delicious, even if the scalloped potatoes turned out runny. I have no idea why!

After dinner I ran to the store for my pectin, sugar, and jars. Of course, I added things to that list, and by the time I got home it was late. However, that didn't stop me from making my jam! I have eight more jars of jam sitting on my countertop (I'm still waiting for them to seal!). It only took me about an hour to make my jam tonight. I have a feeling that taking pictures added time to the process last night. LOL

Have a blessed day!

No comments: