Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Found floating around the blogosphere...

About me:

1) FIRST NAME? Tammy

2) WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.

3) WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I can't remember, it's been a while.

4) DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time.

5) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Plain turkey.

6) KIDS? None.

7) WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh yes, then I'd have someone to do crafts with. LOL

8) DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Right here!

9) DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Hmmm, not too much!

10) DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

11) WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. Never. Period. The end.

12) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios or Grape Nuts.

13) DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes. But when I don't (most of the time) I can hear my dad telling me to untie my shoes before I take them off! LOL.

14) DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Nothing remarkable.

15) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

16) SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2

17) RED OR PINK? Pink

18) WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black skirt, black shoes.

19) LAST THING YOU ATE? A Jr. Whopper...my packed lunch is sitting in my refrigerator at home!

20) WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of the air conditioner.

21) IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burgundy.

22) FAVORITE SMELL? Yankee Candles!

23) WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? At home, my sister Holly. Here at the office...a guy named Darryl. LOL

24) THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? For my husband, the first thing I liked that attracted me to him was his aftershave/cologne. :D

25) FAVORITE DRINK? Water and herb teas.

26) FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? I'm not a sports fan!

27) HAIR COLOR? Brown

28) EYE COLOR? Blue

29) DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30) FAVORITE FOOD? Mashed potatoes. Mmmmm

31) SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

32) WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Coral

33) HUGS OR KISSES? Both...from my husband!

34) WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Hidden Art

35) WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad.

36) WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing.

37) WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? November 2, in Greenville, South Carolina.

6 comments:

Tami said...

I love learning more about you!! I think I'll copy this and post my information on my blog now!! Thanks!! Love, Tami

Cherish the Home said...

I did this too Tammy!

Anonymous said...

Yey that was fun to read.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy, I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on some blogs and start back to commenting since being back from the wedding! I'm so far behind. And "T" for Tammy's Times was near the bottom of my bloglines. At last I made it here!

But I'm 40 (!!) posts behind in reading Mrs. B's. That's so overwhelming I'm skipping it for now! LOL (No offense, Mrs. B.)

Thanks for linking to the "making a new friend" post. And thank you for the new mother-in-law congratulations! I so hope I can be a good one!

I enjoyed reading your "About ME" list of things! :)

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
Thanks for visiting my blog!:) I enjoyed reading your answers to the quiz & learning more aboubt you!:)
~Ruth

Anonymous said...

I just posted my list. It was fun thinking thru some of them.