Wednesday, January 25, 2006

March of the Penguins

Last night Kevin and I watched the movie March of the Penguins. It was very impressive. After watching this movie, I can only think of how awesome God is. For people to say there is no Creator is to lie. If you have the chance to see this movie, take it. It's well worth the time.

One thing that I was amazed about is that the baby penguins are left on their own in the spring. The males and females all take off, leaving the baby penguins on the ice for a week or longer. Finally, the ice melts and they all jump in the sea. After five years, they will return to the exact spot they were born, and mate and hatch their own baby penguins. Truly remarkable!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie! I've been watching Be the Creature with the Kratt brothers. I really enjoy it!

FrequentReader said...

That's finally come available at Netflix. I moved it to the top of my queue.

Corene said...

I do believe that I have watched it once.

Jamie said...

my kids love that movie..we are planning to get it this payday.