Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One of my Christmas gifts

My brother made this shelf for me for Christmas. Didn't he do such a good job? He had some help with it, but he drew out the pattern from a picture that I sent him, he stained and painted it, and he put it together.


My kitchen in our new house doesn't have any wall space to hang a shelf on, so I looked on e-bay to try to find a shelf that would fit in the corner on my counter top. The only thing I found was a shelf like this one, only it was way to tall. So I sent the picture to my brother and offered to pay him to make it. He surprised me with it at Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job, Nathan! It looks good.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!!!!

Susan said...

He did a GREAT job, Tammy!

FrequentReader said...

That is adorable!

Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

What a crafty brother! It's nice.