Friday, June 22, 2007

~Ah, sleep!~

I have to say it is remarkable what a good night’s sleep will do for you! I got at least nine hours, if not nine and a half hours, of sleep last night, and it was much appreciated and needed!

I need to stop this late night early morning stuff. Even the Bible says it isn’t good:
“It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late” (Psalm 127:2a)


And Benjamin Franklin said:
“Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.”


Since I’m not accomplishing much by staying up late, I have no true reason to stay up! Thank you for all the kind comments in my previous post. I appreciate them!

1 comment:

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Tammy,
Glad to hear you are feeling better after all now that you have gone international you need your sleep. He He :=)
Joyce