Thursday, June 21, 2007

~Well...since I thought today was Wednesday~

...I'm doing pretty good. Two posts in a row.

But today isn't Wednesday. It's Thursday. At least it's not Friday or Saturday!

Work has been busy, and I'm tired all.the.time. I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong. But then I remember that I go to bed at 11 o'something most nights, and sometimes 12 o'something...and maybe that is why I'm always tired?

This is kind of a whiny post, which I don't typically do, but I'm too tired to think straight. I'll probably take this down tomorrow.

I think I'll go to bed early tonight!

And maybe in the morning I'll feel a little more intelligent and come up with something witty and wonderful to post.

OH I don't quite know how it happened, but my flower pincushion tutorial link is making it's rounds amongst French blogs. It's cool to check my site meter and see all the foreign hits!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance you are expecting? My first clue was being absolutely bone tired all the time. Just a thought!

Jodi said...

Oh, ((Tammy)), hoping you get a good night's rest tonight!

Congrats on your tutorial making the rounds overseas. It is very fun when you pick up readers from other countries! :o)

Heather said...

I hope you get a good night (or several good nights) of sleep and feel better soon. Unless you are expecting, that is...

Kristi said...

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?? HAHA...hubby says that to the kids. Couldn't resist it. :P

~Kristi

theups said...

Tammy- how neat!! You are becoming famous in France!!

Get a good nights sleep!! I've been staying up too late, too, and I definitely feel it during the day. :)

His,
Mrs. U

Susan said...

You're famous! And we can say we knew you when! ;)

I missed you again this afternoon. I was napping. Maybe tomorrow?

Tammy said...

No, I am not expecting....

I went to bed at nine last night, and woke up a little before seven. I feel SO MUCH BETTER this morning!

AND I'm laughing at my post from last night..."I'm soooo tired, blah, blah, blah...GUESS WHAT? French people are reading my blog." LOL

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

France??? How cool is that?!

Tori Leslie said...

Been there and done that Tammy, it's okay to whine once in a while, isn't it???

Anonymous said...

Yes, Frenchies DO read your blog... ain't it exciting ?? Pincushions are on every french 'loisirs créatifs-couture' blog at the moment, you know... And your version is just great ;-))