Tuesday, June 19, 2007

~Cinnamon Rolls~

When I saw the link for “Land of Nod Cinnamon Rolls” on Mrs. U’s blog, I knew that I wanted to make these! They sounded so easy, and so good!

Here’s the recipe I followed. Mrs. U made her own dough, but I opted for the frozen dinner rolls.

This recipe is incredibly easy, and if you host a breakfast/brunch, or you need something for your husband or you to take in to work, this is the perfect item. These are so, so good!

They really aren’t that expensive either. I bought the Meijer brand dinner rolls for $1.49, used half a package of vanilla pudding mix ($.50), and one quarter pound of butter ($.71). Since I already had the brown sugar and the cinnamon, I spent a grand total of $2.70.

I will be making these again! Next time, I might consider cutting the brown sugar down to ¾ cup instead of 1 cup. My only modification to the recipe this time was that I mixed all the ingredients together before I sprinkled it over the top of the rolls in the pan.

Mmmm, mmmm good!

4 comments:

theups said...

OH Tammy!!!! My mouth is watering for these again!!! Aren't they the BEST!!!!

I saw Paula Deen make a similar version a few weeks ago. She used butterscotch pudding, I believe, instead of vanilla. Hey, I just may try that!! :)

His,
Mrs. U

Mishel said...

Yumm! I love cinnamon rolls and these sound delicious!

Jenn said...

Those are the best!!!

JEnn

Kristi said...

Sounds easy enough. I'll have to give it a try!

~Kristi