Monday, November 21, 2005

Berri-Good Bigelow Tea


I'm sitting at the computer sipping a cup of Berri-Good tea. Mostly I'm ignoring my dishes and laundry that need to be done...but I am enjoying this new tea!



Beverage Online says:

Introducing an entirely new concept in tea drinking, R.C. Bigelow, a major innovator in tea for more than 60 years, has created an exciting new line of herb teas flavored with real fruit juices. A patented technology produces a proprietary process of encapsulating real fruit juices so they can be married with a blend of natural herbs to make teas bursting with real fruit juice flavor. And Bigelow Fruit Juice Herb Teas are packed in foil-wrapped tea bags so consumers can take them wherever they go!


I don't really taste the "juice" in the tea. I guess I was expecting a cup of juice, and I got a cup of tea. LOL I know that I'll enjoy the tea though, and since I drink at least a cup a day, it's nice to have a good variety of herbal teas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to do berry teas. I try, but to me...icky. Glad you like it though! I really like Cinnamon Apple by Lipton, Peppermint by Celestial Seasonings, and Gingerbread Spice by Celestial Seasonings. I'm still trying others.

Hey...could you bring a bag for me to try?

Sarah Joy said...

I LOVE the teas that Celestial Seasonings sells during the holidays!!!! I would drink them all year.

Tammy said...

bnSure Rebecca! I'll try to remember to bring along a packet when we come!

Corene said...

In Mexico there is a tea for every illness. I think I must have been sick most of my childhood because for me drinking tea means
"sickness".
I do drink tea now and do enjoy it but it was hard to start drinking it because of that mental block.