Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Lunch with a friend

This afternoon I had a friend over for lunch. About a month ago, she'd had me over for dinner (while Kevin was taking an evening class), and I wanted to have her over.

She has a little one year old baby, and he just started walking a few weeks ago. He was into everything, but his mom brought toys for him, so he did pretty good. He got a little rebellious when she wouldn't let him play with the tv/vcr, but after diverting his attention, he left it alone!

I made Italian vegetable beef soup and biscuits. I was going to make a salad, but I ran out of time. Oh well. Soup was enough. :) I didn't have anything for dessert either. I need to leave myself more time when it comes to having people over. I always underestimate how long it will take to get things done, and then I'm rushed at the end, and praying they will be late. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is cool you could have her over. sounds like you had a good time. =)