Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ten-Three-Thirty

My Aunt Jeannie posted about "10-3-30" and I liked the idea so much I will be doing it too. Click here to read what she has to say about it.

In a nutshell, you spend:

Ten minutes
Three times a day for
Thirty days

meditating on one one or more Bible verse(s).

The verse I have chosen for this month is Psalm 143:10. "Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness."

I may or may not be able to meditate on it three times a day, but I plan on doing it at least once a day. I found a blank notebook, and I'm writing down ways God has spoken to me through this verse.

I'm looking forward to this 10-3-30 challenge!

If you want to join me in it, let me know what verse you are doing! I'd be interested to know.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Thanks for joining me. That's a great idea to joint down thoughts!

Annecourager said...

What a great plan, you get the verse memorized without even trying to do it. *that's been an issue with some ladies in our church saying "i can't memorize!* *sorry about the typos, it's dark in here! lol*

OK so I think a good one for me will be Ps 34:1: I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

So don't read my blog tonight, I hadn't started this yet!!! LOL