Friday, December 16, 2005

Tomorrow!

I'm really excited! Tomorrow night we will be in California!!! We are going home for Christmas. We won't have a white Christmas, but who cares!!! I've had enough of the white stuff for a while! LOL

While there, we will get to see each set of grandparents and my great grandma, and of course, my mom, dad, and siblings too!

I'm so excited. I have a ton of stuff that I need to get accomplished today, in order for us to leave tomorrow. And why must I be coming down with a sore throat now? My colds always start with a whopping sore throat. I've been taking all kinds of things to keep it at bay, but so far they aren't working! Boohoo...

I'll try to update my blog from California! If not, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. Greet everyone for us. Aunt Joyce and Robert are now in Delaware. I will be leaving for this this coming Tuesday. It will be nice to be with family.

Uncle Vic

Anonymous said...

If we don't "see" you before then, you have a Merry Christmas too!
Take lots of pics! Have fun.

tkrimms said...

Have a great Christmas, Tammy! I check your blog everyday and if you do post from CA, please don't tease us about your warm weather and our snow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tracy is kidding, of course, she loves the white stuff. *big grin* Well, I'm lovin' it anyway.

Have a great time in sunny California! I guess I don't have to say that because I'm sure you will.

Hope the cold goes away soon.

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
I pray you have safe travels and a wonderful Christmas with Family. I dont blame you for wanting a break from the white stuff you all certainly have had your fair share so far. My sister in CT has gotten quite a bit. God Bless!
Laura

Susan said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas, Tammy! I'll miss you! If you get online while you're gone, IM me.