This evening I was itching to do a little sewing project. My DPN's have been in a little zippered case, and they were all jumbled up. So I decided to sew a case for them. (DPN's = Double Pointed Needles)
I searched online and found a tutorial that I modified as I went along. =) The fabric was scraps I had from two handbags I made. I used vintage rick-rack on the outside, and a left over bit of eyelet lace that I took the binding off and ungathered for the inside pocket. Altogether, it went along quite well. If you'd like the tutorial I used, send me an e-mail, and I'll e-mail the link to you.
Now all my DPN's have a home!
12 hours ago