Monday, January 01, 2007

~DPN Case~

This evening I was itching to do a little sewing project. My DPN's have been in a little zippered case, and they were all jumbled up. So I decided to sew a case for them. (DPN's = Double Pointed Needles)

I searched online and found a tutorial that I modified as I went along. =) The fabric was scraps I had from two handbags I made. I used vintage rick-rack on the outside, and a left over bit of eyelet lace that I took the binding off and ungathered for the inside pocket. Altogether, it went along quite well. If you'd like the tutorial I used, send me an e-mail, and I'll e-mail the link to you.





Now all my DPN's have a home!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your fabric choices! Beautiful!! You're so crafty! :)

Anonymous said...

VERY cute!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny Tammy. Last night I made a needle roll for my knitting needles. I am about to blog about it now! Great minds think alike.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nifty! It sure beats the ziplock baggies I store my stuff in! :p

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

~Kristi

Tammy said...

Thanks! =) It was a lot of fun to make. Cindi, that is funny. I'm going to check out your needle case right now.