Monday, January 01, 2007

~Happy New Year!~

Wow, is it really 2007 already? Time just flies, doesn't it?

To recap last year:
(The first sentence of the first post of each month)
January
Wow, 2005 sped by so fast!
February
Wow! I can't believe January is gone already!
March
Everything these days has trademarks on them.
April
In my UFO post, I wrote about my counted cross stitch project.
May
I love to knit (but I imagine you already had that one figured out!)
June
The contest is now closed, but feel free to add your ideas!
July
5 Things in my Refrigerator:
1. Strawberries
2. Water
3. Mayonnaise
4. Pickles
5. Eggs
August
Here's a button I made last night, using Adobe Photoshop:
September
If you're a telemarketer, don't read any further. *Grin*
October
I have several things to blog about, but the pictures I have to go along with the posts are at home.
November
I finished my socks tonight!
December
On Tuesday while my sister Holly was here, I took the day off work, and we went to South Haven.

I got this idea over at Dawn's...if you do the same, let me know! *Smiles*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I did it too!

Dawn said...

Thanks for playing along, Tammy!!
All the best to you and your DH for 2007!
xo

Anonymous said...

Hello Tammy, I notice that some similar visitors to your blog. And why not, you have a terrific and fun blog. I'm able to pass away the downtime on my phone job.