Well, I've seen the "Six Weird Things About Me" meme floating about, and thought I was successful at avoiding it. I was, for a while! LOL (Just kidding, Mrs. B)
So anyhow, the challenge for me is to come up with six things that are kind of different but not *too* weird. I try to be a normal gal!
1. I have this thing with hanging clothes in the closets. I've always hung my husband's dress shirts in color, from lightest to darkest. Always. And then, if you take a peek in my closet, I have my clothes arranged in my own special way too. From left to right: shells, vests, blouses, cardigans, pull over sweaters, skirts, jumpers, and then dresses. And if that isn't enough, within each category they are arranged from left to right from dressiest to most casual. I like it this way. And yes, I sometimes stand in front of my closet and befuddle my husband by saying, "I have nothing to wear!"
2. I have always held my middle name as something a bit personal. Somehow my husband wrested the information when he was still in the getting-to-know-you stage. He got a lot of information out of me. I still don't know how he did it! LOL
3. I talk to myself. If I'm frustrated with something I've done, I scold myself. First and middle name.
4. I like to make lists. But I hate to have items crossed out in the middle of the lists. So sometimes I'll write the list over, just so the crossed out stuff isn't part of the list. Another way I write lists is to write it as accomplishments rather than things to do.
5. When I have a project to do, I think about it before I go to sleep at night. I lay in bed and mentally work through it. When I go to do the project I have it all figured out.
6. I always spell "weird" as "wierd" and then realize I've misspelled it.