Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dishes at 10:30

I really, really procrastinate on my dishes. However, since I don't like getting up to a sinkful and counterful of dishes, I do make sure that they are done before I go to bed. The results of such resolution are that I'm up doing dishes at 10:30 p.m. most nights. I don't like doing them at that time (well, I don't like doing them any time!), but at least they get done before the day is over.

Oh, sigh...I just finished my dishes. Someone needs to stop procrastinating. (Hint...that's me!) =)

7 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

Amen, sister! Procrastination in progress! (It's 9:11 and I haven't done mine!)

Anonymous said...

love the dishwasher! just love it. Only thing is...my sink doesn't stay as clean then. hmmm...

tkrimms said...

I always think that dishes in the sink are the thing that can make the house look like a mess. I am saying this as my dishes sit in my sink at home :-)

We have a tiny dishwasher. Our kitchen did not have a good area fit for a full size. But we get it done in the small one. Probably once or twice a week it sits longer than I want it to.

I tend to do the dishes that late, too :-(

Tammy said...

A dishwasher would be nice! However, even when I did have a dishwasher, I procrastinated. =)

Corene said...

I agree Tammy. I have a dishwasher but sometimes time gets away and dishwasher stays empty and the sink and counters full.
I also agree with ME. My kitchen does look wonderful and gives a good atmosphere to the house if the dishes are done.

Tammy said...

Ewwwww to paper plates! Much as I dislike doing dishes, I don't want to eat off paper plates!

Anonymous said...

ha, ha...Holly...John would eat off paperplates if he could. they are easier to clean. =) I like 'real' plates better.

it is true what both Tracy and Corene said...the atmosphere is better in the kitchen with no dishes all over. It is the same with making the bed. It just feels cleaner.