Friday, September 07, 2007

~For Me~

I still have delicious scraps left from my fat quarter win from Sew, Mama, Sew! and I decided to make myself a zipper pouch!

Last time I went biking I seriously considered taking this wristlet out of my Etsy shop so I would have something to put my keys and phone in. But I didn't, and then later it sold.

Yesterday I made myself a wristlet:



Lined it with plaid (but didn't think to match the plaid! LOL



It matches my bike perfectly, don't you think?



Of course, I had to try it out! I hopped on my bike and took a spin. It conveniently holds my keys, phone, and camera.



I know I will get a lot of use out of this! It is the perfect size for many different purposes.

11 comments:

Nikki said...

That is SO cute!!! Well...ALL the things you have been making are just stinkin cute. I have even thought of get one of your APRONS...LOL

Chyrll said...

The pouch is sweet. We enjoy visiting your blog.

Heather said...

Your wristlet is so cute! I like your fabric combos. I also like the one you had in your shop...too bad it sold, I really liked that fabric! How did I miss it? Thanks for sharing pics of your projects. You inspire me to try some more new things!

Laura said...

Absolutely darling AND functional. My favorite combination :)

Awesome!

Laura

Theresa's Notes said...

Very nice idea. And very beautiful colors.

Lula said...

lol...I have the one from your etsy shop..I know you know that...but I think I like this one better...lol..I am such a flower person and that plaid is so darling! Hannah, my 5 yr. old, is begging for mine! I haven't decided if I am going to hand it off to her yet. I love it!

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

ooooooooooooooo I love it!

randi said...

So cute, Tammy! I think I should work on mastering the zipper so that I could make stuff like this!

Paula said...

I like it! :)
Blessings,
Mrs. C

Scribbit said...

This is really cute--you're pretty talented! I haven't attempted a purse with a zipper yet.

Anonymous said...

Neat and cute!!!!

:)