Monday, September 10, 2007

~Retreat~


Friday and Saturday I went with a group of ladies from my church to a retreat at Camp CoBeAc. I've never been to Camp CoBeAc, and it was exciting to drive up and see the marvelous campgrounds the Lord has blessed the camp with.

We were priveliged to hear Debi Pryde speak, besides which there was lots of yummy food, fun activities (including the zip line - and yes, I went down it!!!, and a great time of fellowship together.

Now it's back to "real" life, and tackling the pile of laundry! *Smiles*

7 comments:

Heather said...

I am glad you had a good time at your retreat. I also had a great time...but unlike you, I did not take any pictures! It rained most of the time, but that just added to the quiet and cozy feeling of the weekend.

Welcome home!

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Oh I LOVE Camp CoBeAc, I grew up going there. When I was a young child my family went every year for family camp, and when I was old enough I would go to youth camp there. In high school we went to school camp there every year, and I even worked there one summer many years ago when I was 15.

It has been several years since I have been there, but I have so many fond memories of such a wonderful place!

Glad you had fun it is such a beautiful place!

HsKubes said...

Wow! That was a name from the past. I, too, went to Camp CoBeAc as a teen.
Glad you had a nice time and hope your heart was encouraged while you were there.

~ Christina

Mishel said...

I'm glad you were able to attend a retreat--and to hear Debi Pryde. She is one of my all-time favorite speakers/authors.

Mrs.Vicki said...

Wow, if we weren't waiting for our grand-daughters arrival I had planned on going with our church. My girls grew-up attending camp there. I'm glad you got to experience it. Its such an awesome place.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy,

Camp CoBeAc! That is only a few miles from my in-laws at the lake, it is such a beautiful area.

Take Care,

Trixie

H.O.P.E. said...

This picture is so Michigan. I don't know if it is or not but I love it. Did you take the picture?
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Love & Prayers, Eileen