Thursday, October 22, 2009

~Chit-Chat~

Yesterday was amazingly beautiful! I took advantage of the lovely weather and went for a walk. It felt like spring but smelled like autumn! The leaves are gorgeous now. Here is a tree I saw while on my walk:


At church a friend who reads my blog (Hi!) handed me a teabag. Oh...just the name alone sounded so good! Pumpkin Spice. It was every bit as good as it sounded too! I love Stash teas. They are so flavorful! I enjoyed my cup of tea after finishing a mountain of dishes. It was the perfect treat for a job well done!


Are you using Swagbucks? I love searching via Swagbucks! So far, just by searching alone, I have gotten $20 in Amazon gift cards. I am waiting to spend my Swagbucks gift cards until I have at least $25 so that shipping will be free! There many other things you can choose from as well! Searching through Swagbucks is free and easy! If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so here. I installed the toolbar so that it makes it even easier to remember to use the Swagbucks search. Once you open your account earning Swagbucks is as simple as doing a search.

See this delicious headband? (Image from Briar Claire)


I purchased this and two others from Briar Claire on Sunday and the package was on my doorstep on Wednesday! Since I bought them for a Christmas present for The Baby, I have to wait for her to wear them. Oh, the torture! I did try them on her, and are they ever cute!

Right now, I'm in the process of making dinner. What's for dinner? Brown rice, Garlic Lime Chicken, and salad. I have made this chicken recipe so many times. It is always so flavorful. I cut the cayenne pepper in half, and even that is a little on the spicy side for me, but Kevin really likes the heat!

Hope you have a blessed day! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Tammy, your tree picture makes me miss home. We just don't see the same color here as I grew up seeing. It's beautiful!

The tea sounds interesting. Stash is one of my favorite brands of tea. The chai and apple cinnamon are fantastic!

And that headband - gorgeous! I saw those Briar Claire ones, but ended up buying supplies to make my own instead, lol. Hers are so pretty though!

Kim said...

Thanks for the beautiful fall picture. We don't get those beautiful colors here in Japan. It's something to look forward to on furlough next year.