Friday, October 16, 2009

~Fall Decorations~

Yesterday I finally snapped some pictures of my fall decorations. I have been waiting for a sunny day and a clean house, but those two haven't happened together. :-P It has been overcast a lot lately!

I hung a fall garland in the doorway between the living room and dining room. Last time I hung it, I'm pretty sure that I put white lights on it. But I just kept it simple this time.


Two of my teddy bear friends, notice the matching candle and topper (a gift from my husband many years ago):


The coffee table. I've mentioned the doilies in autumns past, but I got them for either 5 or 10 cents each at a yard sale. They are just perfect for fall decorations -- the only time of year I use them.


The dining room table:


This year some of my decorations were quite dilapidated, and I ended up tossing them out. I'll have to hit Hobby Lobby's clearance sales on their fall merchandise and get a few new things for next fall.

5 comments:

Charity said...

I really enjoy decorating for fall! You have a very lovely home!

Anonymous said...

Everything is so pretty! I really like the color of your living room walls. Can you tell me what color it is?

Thanks,
Joan

Tammy said...

Thank you, Charity and Joan. :-)

Joan - the living room walls are Sherwin Williams 6121 Whole Wheat.

Anonymous said...

I love Hobby Lobby! Hey, I don't remember the garland being up...but I might have missed it. The rest I remember. :)

Tammy said...

Rebecca, the garland was up while you were here! :-)