Monday, October 05, 2009

~Monday's Daybook: October 6~



Outside My Window...a sunny, cool day.

I am thinking...of everything I need to do over the next few days!

I am thankful for...this coming weekend, anticipated time with family we haven't seen for a while!

From the kitchen...hmmmm, I need to go grocery shopping today. I'm not sure what we'll have for dinner yet.

I am creating...gifts for upcoming events!

I am going...to Starbucks to test their new VIA line. Of course, grocery shopping too!

I am still reading...The Gentle Art of Domesticity.

I am hoping...to find good deals at the grocery store!

I am hearing...Songtime Volume 1 by CBH Ministries.

Around the house...the heater is on, laundry is waiting to be folded, and lotsa chores to do!

One of my favorite things...Chocolate Hazelnut tea by Stash Teas.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...get ready for our family coming, ladies' Bible study, and some serious crocheting on my ripple afghan.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Toys, scattered every which way over the living room. I *love* it!

For more Daybook entries, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

2 comments:

Snuffygirl5 said...

Oh, the toys scattered on the floor- I have a love/hate relationship with the ones in my home! Have a blessed week.

The Man Crew said...

Ejoyed your daybook...thanks for sharing it! The toys on the floor...I have to agree with the precious poster...love/hate! With all the boys around here, well, it adds up fast! :) Have a great week!
Blessings,
Kristy