Monday, October 26, 2009

~Monday's Daybook: October 26~



Outside My Window...a dark, rainy evening

I am thinking..."dishes, go away!"

I am thankful for...for the food we ate for dinner and the fact that I have a family to do dishes for!

From the kitchen...zucchini ginger stir fry for dinner.

I am wearing...a patterned t-shirt, navy skirt, sweater, and slippers.

I am creating...mitts for my baby, to match the hat I made.

I am going...nowhere tonight!

I am hoping...for a good night's rest.

I am hearing...nothing much! The Baby is down for the night, and we're having a quiet evening.

Around the house...dishes and laundry to be done.

One of my favorite things...cherry cough drops! Wish I didn't need them though!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...pretty quiet week!

For more Daybook entries, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: