Monday, October 12, 2009

~Monday's Daybook: October 12~


Outside My Window...a damp, cold morning.

I am thinking...about the fun time we had with Kevin's family this weekend.

I am thankful for...my salvation.

From the kitchen...a few leftovers from our "Thanksgiving" meal. I think we'll have turkey soup for dinner tonight!

I am going...to the grocery store and the bank.

I am almost finished reading...The Gentle Art of Domesticity.

I am hoping...we have a few more nice days this fall. The forecast doesn't look promising though.

I am hearing...the heater run, The Baby playing, and the hum of the computer...just a quiet morning here!

Around the house...my "To Do" list includes laundry and straightening my home.

One of my favorite things...pumpkin pie for breakfast - which is exactly what I had yesterday!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...my week doesn't look too busy, just the normal living stuff.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...flowers floating in a fountain.


For more Daybook entries, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

7 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

Love the flowers, very autumny! Hope you have a great week!

LISA said...

Pretty flowers.
I have so been wanting to read The Gentle Art of Domesticity.
Turkey dinner sounds great, it's 4:00 and I am hungry:)
Have a great week...

The Man Crew said...

Ooo, pretty flowers! Sounds like a great week...nothing fancy or exciting per se happening, but a great week to spend extra time with 'baby' and get a few projects done. Enjoy the week and thanks for sharing your daybook with us again!
Blessings,
Kristy

Arlene said...

What a lovely shot of those flowers, Tammy! :o) I'm hoping to get a few more fall days in, as well, but with the snow we had over the weekend (thankfully it has melted), I'm just not sure that's going to happen, lol!

HsKubes said...

Love the flowers!
Amen to what you are thankful for!
What a nice breakfast. ;o) I ended up having leftover ambrosia fruit salad for breakfast this morning. I have bittersweet emotions that it is now all gone. ;o)
I enjoyed reading your daybook
and catching up with you a little.

Enjoy your week ~
Christina

Tammy said...

Thank you all for the visits. :)

MrsMomma said...

I love the picture! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a wonderful day!