Thursday, October 08, 2009

~Some Etsy Finds~

I just thought I'd share a few things I've recently seen on Etsy. Please note, I'm just drooling over these items, I haven't actually purchased them. :-) The link for each item is above the picture.

Mae Doll Pattern


I was searching for a PDF doll pattern and found this. The seller also has some other cute doll patterns as well, including ones suited for smaller babies.

Gold Branch Earrings


One thing I like in particular about this seller is that most of her ear wires are either gold or silver. I have tried to wear earrings that are for "sensitive" ears but my ears end up getting infected. This seller has a lot of bold, beautiful earrings!

Perfect Pearl Ring


I really would love to wear this ring! It is something out of my normal style range, but it would be a fun accessory!

It is so fun to look on Etsy! A way to find new shops is to look in the showcase for the day. That is how I found the ring, I believe. Another way is to watch the newly listed items as they pop up. That is how I found the leaf earrings!

No comments: