Tuesday, October 13, 2009

~Goofball~

I just found the blog Obsessively Stitching. Care has so many fun projects on her site--so many beautiful quilts and cute projects for little ones. As soon as I spotted her goofball tutorial I knew it was something The Baby would love!

So I dug through my scraps and ribbons, and put together my very own goofball:


I'm thinking a few more of these, in varying sizes, would be so fun. Maybe I'll even put a jingle bell in one of them! I have plenty of flannel scraps and ribbon!

3 comments:

HsKubes said...

Very cute!
Thanks for sharing the link.

My open roads said...

wow, thanks so much for sharing the link! I love these balls! I will definitely be making some soon, my little monkey will love them, I'm sure!

Tammy said...

Glad to share a link! :-)