Monday, October 19, 2009

~Monday's Daybook: October 19~



Outside My Window...a cold fall morning

I am thankful for...the fun time we had last night with our church family at our annual bonfire.

I am going...grocery shopping and to the post office.

I am reading...500+ Time-Saving Hints for Every Woman by Emilie Barnes and Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey.

I am hoping...to get a lot done today! :-)

I am hearing...the hum of the fridge and laptop, The Baby playing.

One of my favorite things...toast and eggs and coffee for breakfast! This is my breakfast almost every single morning.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...mums in my garden:



For more Daybook entries, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Beautiful flowers, Tammy! I've always thought daisies were so perky (and I still do), but mums are definitely perky, too! :o)

Tammy said...

Thank you, Arlene! I've ignored my flower bed, so I was kind of surprised to see these beauties out there!

dtbrents said...

Your blog is so nice. I enjoyed reading your daybook. I hope you have a great week. Doylene