Friday, October 30, 2009

~Today~

This morning started out wet, and it has been wet all day long. The temperature was actually quite warm, and at one point I thought it wasn't raining so I was going to take a walk. It was raining. :-P I got about half a block down before I turned back around.

The rain and wind is causing all the pretty leaves to come down. I've enjoyed my neighbor's trees so much. They are a nice bright orange and yellow, and even when the sun wasn't out, the color fooled me into thinking it was sunny outside!

This evening we went to the mall, just to get out of the house. So did a lot of people. LOL The mall was crowded, but we still had a nice time walking around and talking.

Well, those are the highlights from my day! :-) Just wanted to pop on and say "hi". Hope you have a nice day!