Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Recipe Keeper

I recently used a Border's Books gift card that I had received a while back. One of my purchases was this nifty Recipe Keeper, on sale for $7.99.
The cover:

Each section has a pocket for loose cards, then it is followed by pages to write favorite recipes, the cookbook they came from, and the page number:

And in each section there are pages to write recipes:


The front of the book has a "Favorite Cookbook Index" and then it is followed by the following sections:
Appetizers & Beverages/Salads & Dressings
Soups, Sandwiches & Breads/Vegetables
Rice & Pasta/Pork & Seafood
Beef & Chicken/Lamb & Game
Cakes & Pies/Cookies, Candies & Desserts
Jellies, Jams & Preserves/Pickles, Sauces & Marinades

I've been wanting a way to organize my recipes, and I do have a notebook that I've attempted to put together, but I think this will really be a help to me. I almost put it back on the shelf, saying to myself that I could make one on my own, but then I figured that I had the gift card to spend anyhow, and it would probably cost just as much to make one on my own, and it would take up a lot of time.

No comments: