Wednesday, September 13, 2006

~Take a Poll!~

------------>
Make sure you take my poll!
------------>

It's an easy question! *Smiles*

Edited: MusicLover left this comment:
Tammy, it be a good idea to give alternative name "aubergine" [for "eggplant"] also, for your European readers. I've a feeling that some of the "don't knows" would know about aubergine!


That's very interesting! I've never heard that name for "eggplant", in fact, I don't even know how it's pronounced! LOL Thanks, MusicLover!

7 comments:

Musiclover said...

Tammy, it be a good idea to give alternative name "aubergine" also, for your European readers. I've a feeling that some of the "don't knows" would know about aubergine!

Paula said...

Well, I learned a new word today!

I used eggplant in two recipes this week--yummy!

Magistra Mommy said...

Aubergine sounds so much more elegant than eggplant, doesn't it?! :o)

Julieann said...

I voted:) I love eggplant!!!

Corene said...

I feel dumb! I saw your arrows pointing to the right but couldn't figure out why. It took me 2 days to find the poll that was right in front of my nose. If it was a snake it would have bit me!!!!

Rhonda in Chile said...

Didn't you ever watch "The Two Fat Ladies"? They liked to cook with aubergine, pronounced "oh-ber-jheen"
Sounds a lot more palatable than "eggplant"
They also loved fava beans. (yuck)(my dh loves them)
R

Tammy said...

Rhonda, I've never watched The Two Fat Ladies! :) You are right, "aubergine" sounds more delectable than "eggplant". LOL