Friday, August 11, 2006

Four Things Meme

I was tagged twice for this...so I guess I better do it. ;-)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Church secretary
2. Front desk/assistant in an eye doctor's office
3. Administrative assistant for a large company
4. Teacher in a Christian school

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Ever After
3. The Shop Around the Corner
4. It Happened One Night

Four Places I have lived:
1. South Carolina
2. Illinois
3. Ohio
4. California

Four things I like to do:
1. Knit
2. Crochet
3. Blog and read blogs
4. Read

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Chicago
3. Monterey Bay, CA
4. Disneyland

Four websites I visit daily (or almost daily):
1. My online mail accounts
2. Blogging friends
3. My library's online catalog...I'm always putting holds on books and checking to see when my books are due.
4. Weather site

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Garlic Mashed Potatoes
2. Subway's "Veggie Delight" sandwich (I'm not vegetarian, but I love, LOVE, LOVE vegetarian sandwiches!)
3. On a cold day, a nice big bowl of homemade soup
4. On a hot day, a lovely salad

Four places I would like to be right now:
OK, how can you be four places at once???

Four friends I think will respond----I tag:
YOU! Consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

Oh, I love the movie 'The Shop Around the Corner'!

Christine said...

How fun! You can check out my meme on my blog too. (for laughs) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I made it to the next row. I am just doing single crochet right now. Thank you for your help. I do have a friend who can help me with knitting. Crocheting is lots of fun, very relaxing.