Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Meme...me, me, me, me!

Once again, I was tagged twice! LOL

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
"Have you ever seen a midget, wheezing vampire fly?" --from Called or Crazy (a Practical Manual for Youth Workers and Parents of Teens)by Michael Ray

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:
Air...

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I was flipping through channels...nothing on.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
10:32

5. Now look at the clock.
10:28

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TV...my hubby found something to watch. :D

7. When did you last step outside?
We were sitting outside on our porch for a bit after we got home from church.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was reading blogs on my bloglines.

9. What are you wearing?
Flowered t-shirt and a brown skirt.

10. Did you dream last night?
I'm sure I did, though I can't remember exactly what I dreamed.

11. When did you last laugh?
When my husband and I were sitting outside on the front porch.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
BASEBALL decorations!

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Well, let's see...nothing I can think of off hand!

Where did #14 go?

15. What is the last film you saw?
Skylark.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Overnight? Not possible! LOL

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I'm really tired right now!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
That every single person would get the chance to hear the gospel!

19. Do you like to dance?
With my hubby! :D

20. George W Bush:
I voted for him!

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Wee little thing =)

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Little man =)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If God called me, yes!

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Well done!

1 comment:

ampraisingHim said...

Great comments, have a blessed day!