Friday, July 07, 2006

Grapevine Wreath

Well, I can cross out #88 on my 101 list! I decorated my grapevine wreath tonight!

All the materials:


Finished:

I used floral wire to attach the roses, and it seemed to work very well. I added a some hot glue here and there, but not much!

This wreath is already hanging in my bedroom. When I went to Hobby Lobby last night, I looked through the flowers and tried to think of where I wanted this wreath to hang. I have a few empty spots in my bedroom, and my bedspread is a dark, hard-to-match red, with all my accents in cream. This wreath matches very well!

8 comments:

Kelli said...

It's beautiful!! I love the cream flowers and ribbons. You did a great job!
Kelli

Tori Leslie said...

WOW, bet your room is lovely.

Cherish the Home said...

Wow Tammy, you should make these and sell them!

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Tammy, your wreath turned out just beautiful! ~*Kim*~

TheNormalMiddle said...

don't you just love having the 101 list? It is such motivation for me! :)

Looks great. You are very crafty.

Susan Godfrey said...

Oh wow! This is seriously beautiful! Now can you come to my house and do one for me :)

Magistra Mommy said...

Tammy,
You are really talented at wreath-making. I agree with Mrs. B! :o)

Tammy said...

Thank you! I love me wreath! It's fun to have a new decoration for my room. :)