Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Wee Little Garden

My garden is growing so well! We got home late tonight, so the lighting wasn't very good for pictures, but I now have baby green beans! Hurray! *Smiles*

It's a bit blurry, but here's one of my baby beans:


And I have three peppers growing on my two plants. I hope that the plants produce more than just three peppers! I don't know which plant is which, but I planted one yellow pepper and one red pepper plant.

My "toddler" pepper:


My onions and tomatoes are growing fast too! I have a lot of tomatoes! I hope I get enough to can!

The weeds are growing just as fast! I need to get out there and do more than take pictures! LOL

8 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Tammy! I just happened upon your blog randomly. I too have a mini garden, and I am very excited that I am seeing little green balls of soon to be tomatoes!
I also enjoyed you 101 things list. I think I'll do that for myself!!

Paula said...

Isn't it fun to see the "fruit" of your labor?!

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, it's looking good. I can almost taste that bell pepper, looks like a picture.

Anonymous said...

Wow...things are growing nicely Sis. Congratulations!!

Cherish the Home said...

What a cute little bean-baby!

I like your 'toddler' pepper too. (o;

It's so fun when our gardens produce for us!

Kim said...

Awwww, what a cute li'l green bean baby! You'll be picking in no time! That bell pepper looks great!

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness! I don't think I've ever seen a baby green bean! It is so cute!!
Kelli

Not the Waltons said...

Your garden looks great! I am still waiting for the arrival of our squashes and cucumber! Unfortunately our green peps and toms did not make it, will try again when more time is available next year!

Yes, those weeds do tend to keep coming don't they?? Keep it up over there everything looks good to eat! Or atleast on their way! lol ;o)