Thursday, July 27, 2006

~Handbag~

Tonight I finished a handbag. I've seen bags like this all over the place, but I never could figure out a few of the particulars for making it. Big hugs to Rachel, who sent me detailed instructions on how to make it!



I enjoyed making this handbag. I gave the other two I made to Holly and Shelly, to thank them for the flowers they bought for me while they were visiting me. I plan on keeping this one. It looks like it will be handy to carry my knitting in! :)

12 comments:

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Very nice work. You are quite a talented sewer. Your grandmother gave you quite a gift

HopiQ said...

What a cute bag! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was nice to see the comments you left.

Amy said...

That is so lovely! I would love to learn how to make one to carry my projects in :)

Melody said...

That's cute!

Kelli said...

It is SO pretty!! You are very talented!
Kelli

Happymama said...

OH, I love that...make me one??? LOL Just kidding. I do love it. You've done a great job.

~Kristi

Tori said...

Wow, that's really nice, I love the colors. I think I'm going to look into makeing those when I return to the states. cool!!!

Rachel said...

Look at you! Your handbag is great! I'm sure your friends will love the others!

Mrs.R said...

Very nice, as always.

Mrs Blythe said...

Cute handbag Tammy. What a good job, really professional.

Tammy said...

~Thank you for your sweet comments!

Miss Boule said...

How lovely!