Saturday, July 15, 2006

Peace Lily

While out shopping today, I bought a small peace lily for my hallway. I bought a small plant for a good reason: if I kill it, I'm not out a lot of money! *Grin*



I just need to keep it alive, and then I have another item off my 101 List. But how long does it have to stay alive to count as keeping it alive? If I keep it alive for over a month, that would be better than any other houseplant I've had! (With the exception of aloe vera plants, which I have managed to keep alive.) We'll see how long it lasts!

5 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

My mom could never keep aloe vera plants alive because they are so much fun for little fingers to pinch! (Smiling innocently)
I have killed every single green item that has come into my home-in a month.
bad me.
Better luck to you!

Paula said...

If you beat your previous record, I would go ahead and mark it off your list!

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Cherish the Home said...

LOL Tammy, you're so funny!

Tammy said...

SARAH JOY! Nice to see you! :)

Tori Leslie said...

I'm in our boat, I kill most things in a few months.

My Mom on the other hand could grow anything. She used to work for a groceries that had a florist and she would take the dead plants home and resurrect them. Our house was totally green.

Sadly I got her nose but not her green thumb!