Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday

Today I wore a striped sweater that a lady in our former church gave me. It is lightweight, with three-quarter length sleeves, and very nice for this time of year. I wore one of my favorite skirts today. I paid full price for this skirt, but I've never been sorry! It wears well, packs well for vacations, washes well, and is just nice to have!

Here I am in my sewing room, "painting". (Haha...I do not think so! You can look at my previous post to see my painting outfit!)



Each night when I get home from work, I generally change my clothes so that I need not worry about ruining them as I cook and clean. Tonight I've changed into my jean skirt, and put on an apron that I made. I'm making chili for dinner tonight, and decided to triple the recipe, that way we have lots of left overs!



In knitting news, I'm almost finished with one sock. I just started working on the toe. I'm going to have to knit fast and furious if I'm going to get this pair of socks done this month (for the Sock a Month Knit Along that I'm part of).

6 comments:

Susan said...

I like your skirt! Sometimes you just find something like that, that's great and you're willing to pay for. So where'd you get it, so the rest of us can go get one?! ;)

Tammy said...

Susan, I got my skirt at Gottschalks. I loved that store, it's only in the west though.

Magistra Mommy said...

Tammy,
You are lovely. It is so encouraging to see other women who enjoy dressing femininely.

I like your sweater, too. It is perfect for early spring. :o)

In His joy,
Mrs. Wilt

Tammy said...

Thank you for your kind comments, Mrs. Wilt! I've been enjoying your blog so much!

Anonymous said...

I just dropped in on you today after you commenting on a friend's site. When I first saw your first picture I thought "Wow!!..she must be a good painter to paint in such nice clothes and not worry about ruining them!"...LOL I just recently painted our living room and hallway with my brother in law and I ended up with paint all over my dress. Oh well...the days of neat painting are over...I'm older now...LOL So you knit too? My daughter wants to learn to knit but we don't know anyone who lives nearby to teach her. I crochet and have taught her that but don't know how to knit. Too bad you don't live closer!!

Tammy said...

~Hello Julie! Thank you for stopping by! I'm off to vist your blog...