Thursday, May 18, 2006

Apron Links

Tonight I've done a little online research, and come up with some apron links for your enjoyment.

Apron patterns
Make a Colonial Apron out of a dishtowel
Gardener's Apron to make

Child's Fun Time apron
BBQ Apron
Garden Apron and Gloves
Cleaning Apron
I love the apron patterns that Paisley Pincushion sells! One of these days, I'll buy them!

Aprons to purchase
Ooh, la, la...Red Polka Dot apron I think this apron is adorable! Check out the other aprons linked on this page.
Apparently even Desperate Housewives need aprons. Having *never* watched the show, I do not endorse it in the slightest bit. However, the apron they are selling is cute...
Real Simple's retro apron

Hillbilly Housewife talks about aprons.

Tie One On--a blog dedicated to aprons. Each month, the theme is different, and readers share their creations.

And even an apron for your dish soap bottle! LOL My grandma had one of these when I was a tiny tot, and I thought it was the neatest thing!

The In Grandma's Attic book series has a very memorable story about aprons in it. The jist of the story was that the mother had been so busy that day, that she put a clean apron on about 6-8 times...she didn't even have time to take off the dirty apron. So at dinner time, as she took off each apron, it told the day's story.

The above links are not an endorsement of any website.

6 comments:

Annecourager said...

I remember that apron story from In Grandma's Attic! It was a kindergarten read-aloud story in Sonlight.

My favorite apron has olives all over it. :) it matches my hot pads and oven mitts!

Kelli said...

Thanks for the links Tammy! I was beginning to think I was the only person on the planet that has never watched an episode of Desperate Housewives! LOL! Love D.H apron though...

Anonymous said...

Tammy, you've done a lot of research for the apron links! Thanks! I checked out a few of them. (And I'm linking to this post in my post later this morning.)

Tammy said...

Oh Bethany, I'm jealous! ;-)

Tammy said...

Bethany, how neat! Which apron pattern did you get? Also, I was wondering what the website url for your blog is?

corey said...

Tammy, great research. here's one more site to add to your list: http://www.theapronstrings.com